Tuesday, October 12, 2010

True confections

Website: http://www.trueconfections.ca/
Address: 866 Denman St.

After dinner, we went to True Confection for dessert. True Confection is one of those places that no matter when you go, it's busy. It was amazing they were able to accommodate all 15 of us! Anyways, the minute you walk into the restaurant, you are staring at a large display fridge with all the delicious looking cakes.


There were so many options! Since they are most well known for their cheesecake, I had to order one of those. After a lot of pondering, I settled for the White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake with blueberry sauce. The cake was delicious, but I have to say though, you can't taste the white chocolate or the raspberry at all. The slice was pretty big so I couldn't finish it after my dinner at La Terrazza.


My friend had the marbled cheesecake, she said it was delicious, but a little too sweet.


Another friend had the almond pear tart, that was pretty good, but I didn't like the crust very much.



That's all the pics I was able to take before everyone dived into their cakes :P

All in all, I quite enjoyed the cakes.

True Confections

No comments:

Post a Comment