Friday, October 29, 2010

#1 Beef Noodle House

Address: 4741 Willingdon Avenue

This place is definitely NOT #1 in my book. I only picked this place because it was nearby, and it opens until midnight on a Mon night. I really don't like the food or the drinks here. I actually really don't recommend eating here because according to Fraser Health Food Safety, this place isn't very sanitary -_-' But I figured I'm there for a hot drink, so it should be okay right? Anyways, the drink of the night was almond milk tea with pearls. The pearls were disgusting, not chewy at all, more slimy than anything else. The drink was overly sweet with undissolved powder. I think I'm really gonna have to look for another late night bubble tea place near by.  



No. 1 Beef Noodle House

No comments:

Post a Comment