Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tough days...

As I go through my trials, some days are harder than others. Some days it just feels like I'm going in circles, I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Some days it just feels like the pain is more than what I can bear. Then I cry out to the Lord, and He reminds me of His power to heal.
"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds" Psalm 147:3
 Then when I'm on the verge of giving up, I have to remind myself of God's promises. For He said:
"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 
I just have to trust that things will get better and the suffering will go away. I have to trust that God is healing my heart. Right now, it is not me holding onto God, it is Him holding onto me.


I'm just waiting for the morning to come, for the darkness to fade...

Tenth Avenue North - Hold My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment