Sunday, October 10, 2010

1st Blog!!!

Since this is my very first blog, thought I share a little about why I've decided to start a blog. Let me just say for the record that I never thought I would become a blogger...it's just so geeky! LOL. But hey, I've meet some pretty cool people that blog, so here I am, jumping on the wagon.





I started this blog wanting to blog about food, be in touch with my inner Foodie. I wanted to talk about restaurants and recipes, and just food in general. For those of you that don't know, I love food! I enjoy cooking and I love dining out at different restaurants. I am a living example of "eat to live, live to eat". Food is essential for life, but to me, so is God. I can't imagine life without God, I can't imagine waking up in the morning not knowing that there is a higher power out there that loves me. I don't believe in coincidence, I like knowing that everything happens for a reason and the God that loves me is in control of it. So I thought this is the perfect opportunity to combine the two essentials of life and blog about them.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I've been thinking about what I have going on in my life to give thanks for. The list is truly endless! There are so much that happened in the last few months, some good, some not so good, but I'm truly thankful for all of it because only through these life experiences I can learn and grow stronger.

Anyways, thanks for reading. And it's officially now, I've unleashed my geekiness from within :P

No comments:

Post a Comment