Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pearl House Restaurant

Address: 7152 Sperling Ave, Burnaby

We went here for dessert after a big dinner at Balkan House. Pearl House is probably one of my favorite Taiwanese restaurant in Burnaby. I think it has the best Taiwanese tofu pudding and shaved ice. My friend has never tried Taiwanese style tofu pudding before, so I brought her here to try it. Taiwanese style is different from the HK style ones in that it doesn't have the gingery taste. You also have the option of having it hot or cold. Anyways, the one I had was cold tofu with Taro balls. In case you are wondering what taro balls are, it's basicly rice balls with a hint of Taro taste. I love it.


My friend has the hot tofu with taro paste. The taro paste was done very well. Although it looked pretty disgusting in the picture, but it's actually pretty good.


Pearl House Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment