Tuesday, October 12, 2010

La Terrazza

Website: http://www.laterrazza.ca/
Address: 1088 Cambie Street

La Terrazza is a nice large Italian restaurant situated in Yaletown.


It had a very nice interior with lots of seating. I don't know if it's because it's a Sunday, but it was quite empty when we arrived at 5:30pm. There were 15 of us, so we were seated at the corner of the restaurant.


Their menu is not very comprehensive, but it had all the typical pastas and terras. Their specialties apparently are the steak and the roasted lamb. I ordered the Vitello Piccata, which was this tender veal medallions served with mushroom gnocchi and chestnuts. It was delicious! The veal was very tender and the gnocchi was perfect.


My friend sitting next to me had the veal cheek pasta. It was very nicely presented and it was so delicious! It kind of tasted like dried version of Taiwanese beef noodle. 


All in all, I was pretty impressed with the restaurant and I would definitely return again.

On a personal note, two of my good friends got engaged last night! Congrats to the happy couple! I'm so happy to be part of your special night!

La Terrazza

No comments:

Post a Comment