Monday, November 15, 2010

Simple white cake and Ddeokbokki

Most people make frosting for the cake, I have to make cakes for my frosting because I made too much frosting the last time...Anyways, good thing I have a bunch of people at my Chinese small group to feed :P

So here we are, we've got simple white buttermilk cupcake with chocolate frosting and cream cheese frosting. The recipe I used for the cake base can be found here.


I thought the chocolate cupcake would be more popular, but people seem to like the cream cheese frosting more.

I also made Ddeokbokki (Korean Stir Fried Rice cake). I'm too lazy to write two separate posts for these, so I'm going to combine these into one. Also, please excuse the presentation of this. I should have presented nicely in a plate instead of a wok. Rookie mistake. :P Anyways, the recipe can be found here.


I found it to be a little bit on the bland side, so next time, I'll probably add a bit of soy sauce in to flavor it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment