Thursday, November 4, 2010

Earls in Burnaby

Address: 3850 Lougheed Highway
Website: http://www.earls.ca/

I'm not a big fan of chain restaurant, so I normally try to stay away. But everyone wanted different things for dinner, so we decided to go to Earls because there is more variety. It was quite busy that night, so the 7 of us were seated in the lounge area. It was just deafening, not a good place for sit down conversations at all.

I had the Oven Roasted Chicken. It was mediocre. I found it a bit bland. The beets on the side was absolutely disgusting. I'm not a big fan of beets, but that was definitely one of the worst I've ever had.

Someone else had the Cedar Planked Salmon. That was a bit bland as well, but the fish was well done.


The other dish on the table was Peppercorn 9oz Certified Angus Beef Top Sirloin. The steak was cooked to perfection. But again, it came with disgusting beets.


All in all, I probably won't go there again unless I'm desperate.

Earl's

No comments:

Post a Comment