Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bubble world

 Address: 4300 Kingsway, Burnaby

HK and I decided to meet up for bubble tea to catch up. We picked this place near Patterson station. I used to frequent this place often, they have good bubble teas, but I found the snacks to be mediocre.

I had the earl grey milk tea with pearls. I'm not usually a big fan of hot bubble tea, but it was such a cold and rainy day, I had to order a hot drink.  It was pretty delicious, nice and milky.


Since we both weren't terribly hungry, we decided to order and Chinese beef pancake roll to share. It was much better than expected. I quite enjoy it.


My experience at Bubble World this time was much better than the last time, it really is a hit or miss with this restaurant.


Bubble World

No comments:

Post a Comment