Friday, November 12, 2010

Delicious Cuisine

Address: 7911 Alderbridge Way, Richmond

Delicious Cuisine (一品怪廚) is a Taiwanese restaurant situated in Richmond. I've heard really awesome reviews for this place so I've been dying to try it. The restaurant was easy to get to with tons of parking. It was nicely decorated with Asian style paintings and furnitures. The food they served were very authentic and I quite enjoyed it. The only thing is that none of the waitresses spoke English. Even when we spoke English to them, they would reply in Chinese. This was annoying because no one in the group actually spoke Mandarin except me...oh well, at least you know it's authentic, lol.

Anyways, the three of us decided to order three dishes to share.


Since we were at a Taiwanese restaurant, we had to try the salt and pepper fried chicken. It was delicious, probably the best I've ever had in Vancouver. The outside was crispy and the inside was tender and juicy. 


This was the tofu with crab sauce of some sort. It looked pretty gross, but it was actually quite tasty. 


This was the veggie of the day, stir fried garlic leaves. I'm normally not a big fan of this veggie, but I quite like it.


My regret is not trying the Icy Crystal Egg; it's apparently it's their award winning appetizer... I totally forgot about it until after. =( Maybe next time.


Delicious Cuisine

No comments:

Post a Comment