Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crave on Main

Address: 3941 Main St, Vancouver
Website: http://www.craveonmain.com/
Crave on Main has been one of my favorite places for brunch for some time now. It's hard to describe exactly the type of food they serve, I guess it's what you call "international". The restaurant itself is not huge, but big enough for comfortable seating. There is a beautiful large patio in the back, it was of course too cold for that, but it would be perfect in the summer. As for parking, there are only street parking around the restaurant, which can be hard to find depending on the time of the day. Anyways, so when a few coworkers wanted to get together for a brunch date, I couldn't resist but recommend this place for our get together.

As for the food, I had my favorite item there, California Benny! It was as delicious as I remembered. The eggs were done perfectly, it was just a heavenly combo.


SS had the Smoked Salmon Croissant. She said she would highly recommend it.


RG wanted something from the lunch menu, so she ordered the Penne Pasta. It came on the side a delicious roasted chicken breast.


RG's sister had the Dungeness Crab Cake. It came with a side of apple salad and mix green salad. She said the crab cake was delicious and filling, but the apple salad was a bit odd. 


I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good brunch place. I don't think their lunch or dinner menu is as well known, but their brunch menue is to die for.

Crave on Main

No comments:

Post a Comment