Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sushi Garden - Kingsway Location

JW and I wanted to meet up for dinner around Metrotown area, so she picked Sushi Garden. That's fine with me since I love Sushi Garden on Lougheed, I've actually never been to the one on Kingsway. Anyways, there is very limited parking for Sushi Garden, I just parked across the street at Save on Food.

 Since we both weren't hungry, we just ordered a little bit to share. We first started with the Sashimi combo. It was perfect for us; JW only likes the tuna sashimi, and I only like the salmon sashimi, lol. The sashimi were pretty good, nice and fresh.


Then we shared the Alaska roll, which is salmon, cucumber, avocado, and some unknown delicious sauce. This is probably one of my favorite rolls at Sushi Garden. It is definitely not an authentic sushi or anything, but it was delicious. 


Overall, I quite enjoyed the food at this location. It is definitely smaller than the one on Lougheed, so it's very crowded, but I quite like it nonetheless.

Sushi Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment