Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Spicy Court

Address: 5638 Cambie Street

My English small group wanted to go eat dim sum together and SH highly recommended this place. I've never heard of this place, so I was pretty excited to try the food. There were 10 of us and we ordered way too much food. The food came so fast that I didn't even have time to take pictures. So I just took a general picture of all the food on the table. It was a great place for dim sum. The service was good, the food was delicious, the area was clean, the price was good, what more can I ask for. Oh, and if you get the check before 11:30am, it's automatic 20% off!


I only took individual pictures of the desserts because they came and were polished off at a much slower pace. This mango pudding was awesome with big chunks of real mango.


This was lychee goji berry jelly. It was so beautifully presented, I had to take a picture. It tasted okay, a little bit bland though.


Look at these beautiful egg tarts! They were beautiful and delicious. Nice and flaky.


So this place has custard buns too, I wanted to order it, but I just couldn't eat anymore. Funny I find out about all these restaurant that serve custard buns after JM leaves, life is full of irony.

Spicy Court Chinese

No comments:

Post a Comment