Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bombay Bhel

Address: 4266 E Hastings. Burnaby

I'm not a big fan of East Indian food at all. This is probably the only East Indian restaurant I absolutely love. The naan and the tandoori chicken are my favorite, and I love their dessert. I've been wanting to take LN to this place forever, finally, we have the same day off, so here we are.

We started first with the naan, and they were absolutely amazing, even better than I remembered. We had 2 flavors, plain and garlic.  


Then I had the assorted lunch platter. It was amazing. There were tandoori chicken, curry chicken, salad, rice, butter chicken, and Kheer (rice pudding).

Then for dessert, we shared Ras Malai. It was amazing! It's the best East Indian dessert I've ever had. The menu describe this as "homemade flat cakes made of cream cheese, then soaked in sweet thickened milk and garnished with pistachios". I absolutely loved it. It's a must for this restaurant. 


Bombay Bhel is seriously the best East Indian restaurant I've ever been to.  

Bombay Bhel

No comments:

Post a Comment