Saturday, December 11, 2010

Boston Pizza

Address: 4219 Lougheed Hwy, Burnaby
Website: http://www.bostonpizza.com/

HK and I met up for dinner the other day and we wanted to eat close to home. So out of our limited options, we picked Boston Pizza. Since I haven't eaten there for a long time, it was kind of exciting to see if there is anything new. I had the Chipotle Chicken and Bacon salad. It was a bit too spicy for my taste. The chicken was a bit soft, not juicy and tender at all.


HK had the Spicy Perogi Pizza. That was pretty good with a light spicy kick.


Overall we quite enjoyed our time there. The food was mediocre, but the service was wonderful. It was nice and quit at the restaurant so we had a lot of privacy just chatting with each other. My biggest complaint is the lack of parking in the back. The parking lot is shared by all the restaurant in the area as well as the hotel, so it was crazy hard trying to find a parking spot.

Boston Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment