Friday, December 17, 2010

Insadong

Address: 403 North Road #301
Website: http://www.insadong.ca/ 

AO and I finally met up after three years. We decided to stay around the Coquitlam area, so we met up for Korean food at Insadong. Insadong is probably my favorite Korean restaurant in Vancouver. It's located right by the Executive Hotel, and parking is very limited. Like every Korean restaurant, Insadong offers many side dishes, my favorite one always is the potato.



AO had the Bulgogi hotpot. It was so delicious, I probably would order this next time.


I had the beef dumpling soup with Korean rice cake. The soup was delicious, but I wasn't too impressed with the dumplings.


Then we shared the seafood pancake. It was delicious! I enjoyed every bite!


Overall, I highly highly recommend this restaurant.

Insadong Korean BBQ and Seafood Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment