Friday, January 28, 2011

Cattle Hot Pot

Address: 8391 Alexandra Road #1150
Website: http://www.cattlehotpot.com/

Once again NM and I met up in Richmond for some shopping and dining. There was a crazy sale at the Sportmart on No 3 Rd, so I went to check it out. I couldn't believe how cheap everything was, it was awesome. I bought all my snowboarding gear in one day! Anyways, after our crazy shopping, we were starving.  I've heard of a lot of good things about Cattle Hot Pot and it was nearby, so we had to go check it out.

The restaurant was quite large and with a ton of parking, so nice and convenient. The inside was nice and clean, and it was well decorated with unique pictures all along the walls.


MN and I were famished, so we went a little crazy with our food ordering. The soup base we chose was the dual mix, which is spicy on one side, chicken broth on the other. Although it was quite pricey, I was impressed with the amount of stuff in the soup. I am a huge wimp when it comes to spicy stuff, so I can't comment on the spicy soup, but the chicken broth soup was delicious.


We started with wontons, two types of mushrooms, and taro noodles.


We also had shrimp and spinach.


Of course, hot pot is not complete without the beef. On the side is the baby Bok Choy.


Just an additional picture of steaming hot pot!


The pictures do not do justice for how much we ate. We finished everything you see on this post. It was delicious, but it came with a price. I was so stuffed I couldn't eat dinner that night nor breakfast the next morning...lol. Overall, I would definitely recommend this restaurant to hot pot lovers. Beware, it is definitely pricey and hard on your wallet.

Cattle Hot Pot Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment