Friday, January 21, 2011

Cattle Cafe in Burnaby

Address: 4885 Kingsway

MH came from Toronto for a visit and she wanted to meet up for dinner. Now, don't get me wrong, I love meeting up with MH, it's just that she is a very picky eater and she only eats Chinese food. So I had to pick a Chinese restaurant that allow MH to pick her own ingredients. The only place I thought of was Cattle Cafe. Cattle Cafe is known for their noodles, especially beef noodles. You can pick your own noodle, soup base, ingredients in the soup. It was the perfect restaurant for MH. 

Cattle Cafe is located right across from the Bay section of Metrotown. There is no parking for the restaurant, but you can just park at Metrotown. It is a very small little cafe with limited seating, we were basically squished by the door. 

Anyways, I picked the chicken broth as soup base, sliced beef and enoki mushroom, with rice noodle. It was pretty good, nothing spectacular though.



MH picked Szechuan spicy soup, sliced beef and white mushroom, with rice noodle. She said it was pretty good, looked too spicy for me though.
 



For drink, I had the HK style milk tea. It was pretty good.



Cattle Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment