Monday, June 6, 2011

Memphis Blue BBQ House

Address: 1342 Commercial Dr. Vancouver

HO and HN were going back to Japan, so I wanted to take them out for a traditional western dinner. What's more western than a huge barbecue feast at Memphis Blue BBQ House right? :D Normally the Commercial Drive location is quite busy, but since it was pouring that day, it was not busy at all. Anyways, one thing I always hated about eating on Commercial Drive is the parking. It's so hard to find parking in the area. I parked so far that day I might as well walked from home in Burnaby, LOL. 

Anyways, the interior of  restaurant was nice, rock and roll like. You have to go up to the front and order your food, kind of like fast food. Then you grab your own drink and your utensil. Then they bring you the food. 

 


Since there were three of us, I ordered the Memphis Feast for us. It was a huge platter with all the meat you can imagine. It also included all the sides including coleslaw, cornbread, fries... I have to say, this platter is amazing. All the meat were so juicy and flavorful, I especially liked the sliced beef brisket, it was to die for. The platter was so big we barely made a dent in it when we finished, I took the rest home and it took me a week to finish the leftovers. 
I'm sure I've had enough cholesterol and protein to last me a year. My tummy is definitely thanking me and my heart is definitely not. No regret though, it was a divine meal. Thanks HO and HN for a great night! See you girls in Japan!

Memphis Blues Barbeque House

No comments:

Post a Comment