Monday, April 4, 2011

Pearl House Restaurant

Address: 7152 Sperling Avenue, Burnaby
 
ET and GL are getting married in September and I have the honor of being one of their bride maids. Since ET and I haven't seen each other in a while, we wanted to meet up for lunch prior to the bride maid dress fitting appointment. One of the other bride maid JL also came along Since we were all around the Burnaby area, I wanted to take them for some bubble tea at Pearl House Restaurant.

Pearl House Restaurant is probably one of my favorite Taiwanese bubble tea joint in Burnaby. I've always enjoyed their food and atmosphere. And for a Chinese restaurant, the service is not that bad. My only compliant is that there is very limiting parking. The restaurant wasn't that busy, but we still had to drive round and round for parking.

Now onto the food. I had the seafood stir fry noodle. It was delicious. There was a good mix of different seafood and veggies, I really enjoyed this. The only thing is that I found this to be a bit too salty.


JL had the wonton soup. She wanted something that reminds her of her childhood. So wonton soup it is. She said it was really good.


ET had the wonton soup and deep fried pork combo. I tried a piece of the pork, it was average. But ET liked it quite a bit.


Of course, I've never walked into a Taiwanese restaurant without getting a bubble tea, today was no exception. I got a regular bubble tea with pearls to go. I've always been a big fan of the bubble tea at this restaurant, and this drink did not disappoint.


Overall, I had an awesome lunch with my friends. On a personal note, congrats on your engagement ET. You are such a beautiful person inside and out. I loved your dress, you are going to be such a beautiful bride!

Pearl House Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment